DPM (Disk Pool Manager)
The Disk Pool Manager (DPM) is a lightweight solution for disk storage management. It is part of LCGDM ( https://svnweb.cern.ch/trac/lcgdm )
- DPM home ( https://svnweb.cern.ch/trac/lcgdm/wiki/Dpm )
- Support: DPM Users Forum - dpm-users-forum at cern.ch, GGUS Helpdesk - helpdesk at ggus.org
- Developers mailing list: Dev List - dpm-devel at cern.ch
- User Docs: ( Tutorial, Cookbook / FAQ?, API Overview, Command Line Tools )
- Admin Docs: ( Installation, Configuration, Tuning Hints, Maintenance, Performance, Monitoring, Reference Card, EMI Reference Card )
- Development: ( Savannah, Certification, Release Procedure, Internal Testbeds, Components, Coordination, Recipes )
You can find all the API documentation in the format of man pages in here.
Names for API functions start with dpm_ or dpns_, the other man pages refer to the command line tools (starting with dpm- or dpns-).